PopUp Garden has humble beginnings set in a Louisiana garage of a suburban family of six. In the mess of a weekend cleanup, the vertical solution to maximize garden yield for city dwellers and small space gardeners was born when the inventor saw the possibility from a simple bucket sitting in a roll of chicken wire. When the surprise discovery was shared with a friend, the brainstorming quickly elevated, and a handcrafted version of the vision was built. Soil was added and seedlings were planted to see if flowering plants, herbs and vegetables would grow as envisioned. When it worked, friends and family lined up to get their own and try it out. The circle grew from a small circle of influence to test markets at local craft shows and farmers’ markets. It became immediately apparent that the idea was a hit, and before long the demand outweighed the supply. It was easy to make the decision to share the idea with the world and move the product into mass production. It needed to be easy to use, compact and transportable, eco-friendly and self-sustainable! It needed to be recreational! PopUp Garden revolutionized gardening for those who long for a taste of the country but live in the concrete jungle. Now, you can craft your PopUp to fit your space! Whether you are living in an apartment with space constraints or even the downsized lifestyle of a townhome. All that's left to do is get your PopUp and start growing!
PopUp Garden Essential and Deluxe versions make gardening easy in small spaces, producing maximum yield with upward and downward growth from the same planter pot. The Deluxe version comes with four side trays, which allow for growth around the interlocking sections; simply making more room for herbs, fruits, vegetables and flowers. Easy gardening! Perfect for young families with limited time and space, urban dwellers in confined spaces with concrete yards, seniors who have downsized to townhomes or assisted living, military families living on base, and even elderly in nursing homes.
Grow Your Own Garden Anywhere!
- Organic Plant Growth - Up, Down and Around!
- No tools Required for Assembly
- Assembles in Seconds
- Lightweight, Self-Supporting & Sustainable
- Easily Portable to Optimize Conditions
- Space Preservation
- Deters Pests, Fungus and Weeds
- Optimal Air Flow to Prevent Rot & Disease
- Adjustable Height Usage
- All types of organic plants can be easily grown in a relatively small space, producing fresh, homegrown fruits, vegetables and herbs!
- Tomatoes and peppers produce well when planted in either an upward or downward growth.
- Most all bedding types of flowers and herbs produce well growing upwards in your vertical PopUp Garden planter and Side Hanging Trays.
- Plants that are mostly climbing vine-type growths such as pole beans, cucumbers, sweet potato vines and many others do well growing downward. The PopUp Garden planter has an opening in the bottom where downward growth plant foliage is fed through to allow roots to settle and grow in the pot soil.